Origins Greenville is currently seeking an authentic and visionary leader to join our Church family as Lead Pastor.
The lead pastor at Origins will be a catalyst and model for Origins’ mission to be a church in, of and for Downtown Greenville. He will oversee all areas of pastoral care including but not limited to hospital visits, pre-marital counseling, weddings and leading family meetings. The new pastor will honor and respect Origins’ mission and beliefs, while also pushing the church’s development through cultivating spiritual gifts from within the Church. He must also be actively seeking to lead his family into relationship with Christ, and the lead pastor’s family should be supportive of God’s call on his life. The final candidate is expected to relocate to within the community of the church.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will receive additional information regarding specific roles and responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3-to-5 years of church leadership/staff experience
- Aligns with Origins’ mission and beliefs
- Has an intimate and dynamic walk with Jesus Christ
- Prioritizes people, not projects
- Ability to give and receive feedback humbly
- Excellent communication skills, easy to understand and down to earth
- Ability to disciple and build trust with colleagues and Church community
- A track record of success building community
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience pastoring a church